If you want to be like a New Mexican, try sprinkling our Red Chile Powder on everything! This flaming hot red snapper fillet with chile and lime will leave your tongue wanting more. It’s super easy and delicious.
This recipe was modified from Melanie Cooks
- 1 lb red snapper fillets
- 1 tbsp red chile powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 limes, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rub the red snapper fillets with our red chile powder
- Put the fillets on the lined baking sheet. Make sure they are not touching
- Slice the butter into as many pieces as there are fish fillets.
- Put each piece of butter on top of each red snapper fillet.
- Cut the lime into slices
- Put the lime slices on top of the butter on the fillet
- Put the baking sheet with red snapper in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice and greens and enjoy!