Whether you need a snack or a fun side dish these cheesy tater tots topped with roasted Green Chile and Mexican shredded cheese make the most amazing tasty side dish.
Picture and edited recipe from Cecelia’s good stuff
- 4 cups frozen Tater Tots
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 chopped New Mexican frozen Green Chile (thawed, seeded, peeled, and chopped)
- Bake tater tots according to package instructions.
- Transfer cooked tater tots to cast iron skillet.
- Top with chopped green chile.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake under broiler at 500 degrees for 3 – 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- Remove from oven and serve.