This dip is so special to a tortilla chip. It is no doubt supposed to have green chiles and it does. You won’t be disappointed.
Picture and Updated Recipe from: Cents Able Shoppin
- 1 C. sour cream
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or more to taste
- 2-3 of our Roasted/Frozen green chiles (thawed, stemmed, seeded, and finely minced)
- In your food processor, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and 1 chile and process until smooth.
- Fold in the remaining diced chile and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Feel free to use additional chiles for more flavor.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Always refrigerate leftover dip.