Just the perfect amount of Joy in your morning routine. Try these delicious and easy peasy breakfast burritos to make the family/friends happy. The taste of roasted green chiles will always make a breakfast burrito the BEST!! Just grab a bag of our Frozen Green Chiles. Feeds about 4 people
- ½ cup chopped roasted green chile/s
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup frozen hash browns
- 1 cup ground sausage or ham chunks
- ½ green bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup cheese of more if you LOVE cheese!
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning salt
- 1 Tbsp Creole seasoning
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Thaw the green chiles overnight.
- Once thawed, cut off the stems, take out the seeds and scrape off the roasted black skin.
- Chop the chiles in a food processor just so they are diced to small pieces (Do NOT puree them)
- Put ½ cup aside and place the rest in a jar and put in refrigerator.
- Heat some oil in a pan
- Add the hashbrowns and cook until lightly crisp
- Add the sausage, pepper, chiles, and salsa. Mix all together.
- Add the eggs and scramble
- Shake the seasonings around all the food.
- Add cheese and let it melt before serving.
- Place ½ -1 cup of egg mixture onto one tortilla
- Wrap tortilla like a burrito!