There’s only a short window of time in which we can harvest and ship Fresh Red Chile...so we are taking advantage of this time by bringing you a recipe that uses Authentic New Mexico Fresh Red Chile.
Enjoy this healthy - yet flavor packed and simple to make salad.
Using dried pepper flakes is fairly common - but this time of year provides us a unique opportunity to have Fresh Red Chile to give that tired treatment a flavor boost.
This recipe is modified from My Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 Authentic New Mexican Fresh Red Chile
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 (9-ounce) bags fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Prepare your Fresh Red Chile by Thinly Slicing It
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add olive oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add garlic and Fresh Red Chile
- Sauté for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add kosher salt and spinach
- Sauté for 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
Click Here to Download a Printable PDF of this Recipe