A flavorful dish to bring to any meal! This dish is definitely cheesy and is filled with a piece of New Mexico of course, with our New Mexico Green Chiles. And it is super fast and easy to make.
Modified Recipe and picture from Temecula Blogs
- 3 cups of cooked rice
- 2 Frozen Roasted New Mexican Chiles (Thawed, seeded, peeled, and diced)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour and Spread the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes until the cheese begins to brown around the edges.
- Cool slightly before serving.
cyclosporine for humans buy cyclosporine usa
chloroquine for lupus aralen mexico where to buy aralen https://chloroquineorigin.com/
avana india buy avana usa