This chicken is seriously mouthwatering and you just keep taking one more bite and not stopping. With the taste of cream cheese, bacon, green chiles and chicken, you are sure to be satisfied every time.
Recipe modified and picture from Wholesome Yum
- 2 lb Chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Dried parsley
- 1 tbsp Dried dill
- 1 tbsp Dried chives
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 16 oz Plain cream cheese (cut into pieces)
- ⅓ cup of our Frozen New Mexican Green Chiles (thawed, seeded, peeled, and chopped)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Bacon bits (cooked)
- Place the chicken breasts into the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the chicken with all the herbs and spices.
- Arrange the pieces of cream cheese evenly over the chicken.
- Add Green Chiles
- Cook the chicken for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low, until the chicken is easy to shred.
- Shred the chicken and stir to mix with the cream cheese.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar and bacon bits.