We are still celebrating Chile Harvest with some fresh chile recipes. Get them shipped to your door, and enjoy Fresh Authentic New Mexico Grown Chiles.
Aren’t slow cookers the best? Take 15 minutes in the morning to start your food cooking and pull it out at dinner time to serve hot. This recipe is certain to deliver on that ideal.
And with the wonderful chile providing the flavor - if you stick around, your mouth might just be watering all day. Plan accordingly…
This recipe was modified from The Stay at Home Chef
- 1 (3 to 4 pound) beef chuck roast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 fresh New Mexican Connection chile peppers, roughly chopped
- Place the chuck roast in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Season with salt, cumin, and chili powder.
- Scatter onion slices and chile peppers over the top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Go wild with how you serve it. Plain, in burritos, quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas or whatever else you can think of
Click Here to Download the Recipe as a printable PDF.