Pizza Night!! Mexican Style…
This unique pizza is not only tasty, but can become a favorite family tradition as it is really an easy and fun make your own type dish once you have the basics down.
This dish gets the name from its use of Bongo Sauce, a 2018 Fiery Food Challenge Winner. If you haven’t given this unique sauce a try - you’re missing out big time.
Give Bongo Sauce a Try today.
Recipe courtesy of Blue Flamingo Foods.
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 Bottle of Bongo Sauce
- Your choice of other pizza toppings
- Green Chile
- Red Onion
- Pine Nuts
- Corn Kernels
- 1 Tomato chopped
- Spread a layer of shredded cheese on a flour tortilla and heat it in the oven until the cheese is just melted and creates a barrier between the tortilla and toppings.
- Remove from the oven and spread a layer of Bongo sauce, just as you would apply marinara to a regular pizza
- Top with more shredded cheese.
- Add your choice of toppings: whatever you desire.
- Add a bit more cheese, if desired
- Bake until the tortilla edges start to brown and the cheese gets bubbly and slightly browned.
- Top with some chopped tomato and cilantro once out of the oven.
And Click Here to Download a Printable PDF of this Recipe.