Give this a try as a way to spice up a healthy dish.
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 C. Baby carrots (washed)
- 4 C. Brussels Sprouts ( cleaned)
- 1/2 C. Raw New Mexico Honey
- 1/2 C. Fresh Red Chile Sauce ( your heat preference ) I use x-hot
- In lightly greased pan put carrots and brussel sprouts
- Dot with butter
- Mix honey and Chile together then pour over vegetables.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees until brussel sprouts are tender, about 1hour.
Authentic New Mexico Products Needed For This Recipe